Preparation: Briefly wash the plums, pears, figs and raisins with cold water, place in a bowl, cover with water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain the softened fruit and cut into very small cubes. Finely chop the hazelnuts, almonds and pine nuts. Add the arancini, candied citron, sugar, cinnamon, spices, salt, orange juice and peel, rum and lemon juice. Mix everything well and let it steep for another night.
Preheat the oven to 200-220 ° C.
Mix the fruit mixture well with the bread dough. Form oval and round loaves about 4-6 cm high and 15-20 cm long. Decorate with the almonds cut in half and arrange them on the greased plate.
Cook for about 60-75 minutes and brush repeatedly with the sugared water until a dark color is obtained.
After cooking, immediately remove from the plate, decorate with candied fruit and let it cool well.
- 200 g of prunes
- 300 g of dried pears
- 500 g of dried figs
- 500 g of sultanas
- 1 XNUMX/XNUMX liter of water
- 300 g of hazelnuts
- 500 g almonds
- 100 g pine nuts
- 125 g of candied arancini
- 125 g of candied cedar
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground carnations
- 1 pinch of ground anise
- 1 pinch of salt
- juice and peel of two untreated oranges
- 4-6 tablespoons of rum
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 500 g of dark bread dough from the bakery
- 80 g of peeled almonds cut in half
- 80 g of candied fruit to decorate
- butter for the plaque
- sugared water for brushing