PillerseeTal in summer
The PillerseeTal region owes its name to the emerald lake “Pillersee”, which is located in the heart of the region. Cloaked between the gentle Steinplatte mountain, the Kitzbüheler Alpen and the rugged peaks of the Loferer Steinberge, the PillerseeTal combines the five villages Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring.
In the Alps of Kitzbuhel, in the summer nature returns to light up with a thousand colors, creating a spectacular amphitheater in which activities such as hiking,Climbing, nordic walking, swimming or mountain biking. Pillerseetal offers unique landscapes along over 400km of mountain trails, all signposted, with thematic routes for experts and families.
For lovers of adventurous holidays the PillerseeTal offers the “PillerseeTal-Card” - a card that allows you to use local public transport. This allows you to comfortably reach three mountains with natural and theme parks.
The PillerseeTal is a paradise for families. Children have fun with Tatzi, the little dragon and with the animators of the "Tatzi-Club" games and creative workshops every day.
In addition to sport and nature, PillerseeTal can also offer relaxation and well-being thanks to the new wellness center with indoor pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool, Turkish bath, bio herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, emotional showers, aroma cabins, infrared rays, ice waterfall, grotto, Grander water fountain, Kneipp area, gemstone cave, lawn with chromotherapy, massages, wellness for two (combined with steam room, sauna, massage bed, water bed and whirlpool). An offer that can satisfy even the most demanding.
Discover the best offers to spend an unforgettable summer holiday in the Dolomites of Val Gardena, with holiday packages at advantageous prices in hotels and apartments in Ortisei, Santa Cristina and Selva di Val Gardena
Some data on PillerseeTal:
- 3 mountain railways
- Theme parks in the mountains: Triassic Park on the Steinplatte, Timoks Alm with Timoks Coaster in Fieberbrunn, flower trail on the Buchensteinwand in St. Ulrich am Pillersee / St. Jakob in Haus
- Familienland Pillersee amusement park in St. Jakob in Haus
- More than 400 km of marked mountain trails of varying length and level of difficulty
- guided mountain hikes and thematic guided hikes
- "Music on the mountain" - Tyrolean music and traditional culinary specialties
- numerous sporting events and walking events
- "Tatzi Club" children's program and much more from Monday to Friday (May to October)
- 3 bathing lakes, 2 indoor swimming pools, various sauna areas, wellness areas
- 4 riding schools, riding schools, wheelchair guides
PillerseeTal summer holidays
If you are considering a summer holiday in PillerseeTal, below you can find useful links to find hotels and holiday apartments.
Find Summer Offers
The best offers in the mountains in summer, in hotels, bed and breakfasts or holiday apartments